Here is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Monday 10 July 2017

Evaluation Q3: Are you pleased with the footage and your finished edit? Is it how you expected it to look? What works really well and what would you change?

Overall, I am very pleased with the footage and the finished edit and it is a lot better than what I expected. On the shoot day I was very focused on the performance and hair and make-up etc. that I didn't fully understand how precise and technical the camera op, director and camera assistant were that when I watched the footage back I was very surprised to see the level of accuracy in the shots, which gave me an even more appreciation for the staff. Down below is the remake music video! I hope you enjoy

What works really well:

  • Majority of the shots match the original
  • The background matched quite well to the original
  • All our cuts match to the original
  • All our lip-syncs match with the original
  • All our performances and band actions match with the original
What would I change?

  • Get all the shots we needed as we missed some and as a result we had to use the original shots to fill in the gaps

calendar shot from the original video
  •  If we could have actually used a deer instead of a panda making it all the more accurate
deer shot
panda shot








  • If we could have had two backgrounds, one that was slightly more grey with more shadow to match some of the shots in the music video
comparison of backdrop colour




















Overall, I am very pleased with the footage and the finished edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment