Here is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Friday 10 November 2017

R+P Post 29: Rehearsals

In order to ensure that our music video would work perfectly, we had to do rehearsals to help practice before the shoot week.

My lip sync by this point was good this, this is because of the lip sync practice I done during my Preliminary task. However, I still researched for some good tips regarding lip syncs on Youtube. Below is the video I watched.



We decided to focus more on the studio test shoot rehearsal and test out everything that we had planned. 

Through this rehearsal, I was able to...
1. I was able to test my performance skill once more before the actual shoot week.
2. We were able to practice what lighting looked the best
3. We were able to rehearse the different placements of the props beforehand
4. We also made sure that all costumes looked good under the intense light (as the light had a tendency to overpower props/people under it)

This was useful as it helped me practice and get into the correct mind set. It also allowed me to  work on my performance by helping me loosen up and get comfortable.

Below is a behind the scenes video of one of our rehearsal sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment