Here is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Friday 10 November 2017

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

Throughout this process I believe all three of us have put it in a great contribution into the research and planning of our music video. With each of us playing to our strengths doing what we feel most comfortable

Helping designing the website
•I drew the first draft of the websites homepage

•I drew a list of the merchandise that we will be including in the "shop" section of the site
Preforming
•As I am the main performer, most of my time is spent completing this task
•I am the singer and so I had many solo shots of me lip syncing

Organizing the actors that we will be using
•Created a group chat on WhatsApp
•Collated pictures of everyone
•Made sure they knew what they needed to wear to fit the costume theme
•Made sure they all had the numbers of everyone in the group in case of emergency
•Made sure that they knew exactly what time to meet
Directing
•I helped to direct the shots of Ray where Sayo was cameraman
•I helped to direct the shots that I was in - giving directions for what I believed we should go for (especially in terms of framing)


Creating the makeup mood board
•This was a collection of images that we were going to use as inspiration for our actors

No comments:

Post a Comment